FLAWS5 Photography Students
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum was designed for homeschooled students enrolled in the online photography class.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Post Photos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kflaws
Admin

How to Post Photos Empty
PostSubject: How to Post Photos   How to Post Photos EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:30 am

To post your assignments for each chapter or project, be sure to go to the corresponding folder which indicates which title or project is due (a date will be posted along with it). Simply go to the folder, write me a quick note letting me know you are ready for your evaluation/grade, then attach your photos. Please limit the size of your attachments so that your download time is minimal. I am on a fiberoptic line so any size is fine for me to view, but if you are on a dial up it may take much longer. You may also have the option of bringing your completed project/assignment to me on a flashkey, or may email it to me zipped. My preferred method is going to be using this forum and posting what you can to it by the due date. If you have not contacted me in regard to a special circumstance preventing you from being able to complete your project you will not receive a grade for it. (Special circumstances: your mother or father can email me that you are physically ill (ages 12-15), you may email me that you are physically ill (ages 16 up), your computer is ill, or the sky is falling!).
Back to top Go down

How to Post Photos
Page 1 of 1